[Passenger list, "KOOMBANA" 37, compiled 02 April 1912, Adelaide Steamship Company. Noel Butlin Archives Centre, Australian National University, 0186/N46/634]
Pearson R. Drover in the employ of Emanuel Bros.
[Passenger list, "KOOMBANA" 37, compiled 04 June 1912, Adelaide Steamship Company. Broome Historical Society]
List of passengers known to have been bound for Derby.
From Fremantle [saloon]
* Purcell, W.A. Enquirer Mrs. Purcell, 23 McKenzie Street,
* Pearson, R. Brother E.W. Pearson, c/o G.P.O. Perth. Sister
in orphanage. Nephew of Captain Pearson above.
* Poor, W. Enquiry Mrs. Fanny Thomas, Mincha via Bendigo,
* Tayler, A.S. Enquiry from T.S. Tayler, Indstone,
* These men were engaged by Mr. Les Piper to proceed with him for work
at Margaret Downs Stations and Taylor has been working at Gingin.
["The Passengers", The West Australian, Wednesday 03 April 1912, page 7]
Mr. R. Pearson.